Erin is a 5th year student at Carleton University in Ottawa, ON, where she is studying Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering.
Erin first became involved with CFES when she attended Congress 2016. Since then, Erin has participated in many other CFES events, including:
• Administration Commissioner 2016-2017
• PM 2016
On top of being a part of CFES, Erin is also involved in a number of other extra-curricular activities, including:
• Rideau River Residence Association (RRRA) Floor Representative, Formal Events Committee, & Constitutional Board Member 2013-2014
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Councillor 2014-2015
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) Movember Director 2014-2015
• Carleton Engineering Mentorship Program Mentor 2014-2015
• Carleton Academic Student Government (CASG) Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Councillor 2014-2015
• Troitsky Bridge Building Competition Team Member & Captain 2014/2015/2016
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) VP Social 2015-2016
• Carleton University Students’ Association Engineering Councillor 2015-2015
• Carleton University Students’ Association Constitutional and Policy Review Committee Secretary 2015-2016
• Carleton University Student Senator 2015-2016
• Carleton GNCTR Sponsorship Sub-Captain 2016-2017
• Carleton EngFrosh Facilitator 2014-2015, Head Facilitator 2016
In her spare time, Erin enjoys playing field hockey, yoga, drinking tea, and spontaneous road trips.
The Vice President Finance & Administration (VPFA) acts as the Treasurer for the CFES, managing all bank accounts, signing authority, and general finances. This includes managing the member’s and their fees, the Officer and Small School Travel Fund, budgeting and tracking expenses for internal meetings and special projects, and where required, providing assistance the Federation’s multiple Activities.
In addition to finances, the VPFA manages changes to the various Governing Documents (Policy Manual, Constitution, Document of Stances, By-Laws, and Activity Agreements), and ensures they are readily available.
Finally, the VPFA plans the timing and content for Board of Directors’ Meetings, and working alongside the Administrative Commissioner, ensures the documental organization of the CFES is maintained.
Latest posts by administration (see all)