- What kind of Non-Alcoholic events do you host or offer your students?
- Do engineering students pay fees to your engineering society? If yes, how much? What is the frequency (ie. per academic term)? If you recently implemented this, briefly describe the process.
- Are there any large events outside of the CFES that your school organizes annually and would like other schools to attend? If so, could you please describe the event and approximate dates.
- Do students pay for orientation? If yes how much do you charge? If no, how is orientation funded? And regardless, how many events do you offer?
- What is your biggest orientation challenge, and how do you overcome it?
- What sources of income, if any, does your society have other than membership fees?
- How does your school recognize your involvement in volunteer activities? (i.e. Do you have a co-circular transcript that recognizes your volunteer activities on your official University transcript? Do you receive additional credit for your volunteer hours?)
- Which competitions have you used at your local engineering competition for Junior Design?
- Which competitions have you used at your local engineering competition for Senior Design?
- Which competitions have you used at your local engineering competition for Consulting?