Position: Administrative Commissioner
Erin is a 4th year student at Carleton University in Ottawa, ON, where she is studying Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering.
Erin first became involved with CFES when she attended Congress 2016.
On top of being a part of CFES, Erin is also involved in a number of other extra-curricular activities, including:
• Rideau River Residence Association (RRRA) Floor Representative, Formal Events Committee, & Constitutional Board Member 2013-2014
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Councillor 2014-2015
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) Movember Director 2014-2015
• Carleton Engineering Mentorship Program Mentor 2014-2015
• Carleton Academic Student Government (CASG) Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Councillor 2014-2015
• Troitsky Bridge Building Competition Team Member & Captain 2014/2015/2016
• Carleton EngSoc (CSES) VP Social 2015-2016
• Carleton University Students’ Association Engineering Councillor 2015-2015
• Carleton University Students’ Association Constitutional and Policy Review Committee Secretary 2015-2016
• Carleton University Student Senator 2015-2016
• Carleton GNCTR Sponsorship Sub-Captain 2016-2017
• Carleton EngFrosh Facilitator 2014-2015, Head Facilitator 2016
In her spare time, Erin enjoys playing field hockey, doing yoga, riding her bike, drinking tea and reading.