To date i have been working on numerous projects; these include:
– Updating and promoting the CFES LinkedIn account and monitoring it. This has proven to be effective as the account received numerous follows after the update. I encourage everyone to create a LinkedIn account and follow the CFES.
– I have been continuously working on a spreadsheet containing social media information from each member school. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, EUS Websites, etc. This will be ready for congress and any information that has not been collected will be obtained at congress and it will be distributed. The goal of having this information is to increase communication between schools and regions.
– Monitoring all forms of social media for the CFES – not much has happened.
– Recently working on getting things together for congress – sessions are coming together well.
– Now until the end of my term: I will be working on collecting articles from member schools, regions, and governing bodies I.E APEGA, ENS, etc for letters to post on the PUB for NEM. The goal is to collect a letter from for each day of March.
All the best and I hope to see everyone at congress.